Journal of Commerce
- Shipping practices: May customer give vendor's carrier routing directions?
- Brazil customs strike causing truck border delays
- Trans-Pac spot rates rise on pre-Chinese New Year rush
- Strawbridge to succeed CEO LaRue at Corpus Christi Port
- US ports building up cyberattack defenses
- No break seen in US transport pricing pressure
- Foote to be CSX acting CEO during Harrison leave
- Houston packagers ready for resin boom
- JNPT seeks to rein-in direct port delivery charges
- Carriers launch Vietnam services for booming intra-Asia trade
- VCs: Logistics tech investment boom still just getting started
- ICOs entering liner shipping, but will cryptocurrency be accepted?
- CBP ag specialists the front line against invasive pests
- Seeking to break the age-old cycle of container overbooking, no-shows
- CBP's automated in-bond filings shift into gear
- Trade Trends: The Chinese dilemma
- Container industry could see continued recovery, but only under certain conditions
- Airfreight industry flying high in 2017
- Trade Trends: NAFTA 2.0
- Panama Canal expansion helps boost business at U.S. Gulf, East Coast ports
Fleet News Daily
- Equipment Leasing and Finance Industry Confidence Up in December
- New Route Planning Software from WorkWave
- Want to Order Food Behind the Wheel?
- Mercedes to Electrify All Commercial Vans
- Truckload Linehaul Index Up 6.3% YoY in November
- Drone Fleet Delivers 100 Packages in Switzerland’s Largest City
- Wayne Smith Trucking Taps ORBCOMM Logistics Tracking for Trailer Fleet
- Samson’s Flying Car Prepares for Flight in 2018
- Verizon’s New York Van Fleet Goes Hybrid Electric
- It’s a Bird! It’s a Plane! It’s a Drone Carrying Seafood?